Monday, September 5, 2011

(dun dun dun dun dun dun) bright, bright baby!

Oh Vanilla Ice, you never cease to amuse me.

Today was all about busting out that bright lipstick, namely Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics lip tar in Anime. Anime is the brightest, most neon pink I have ever come across. Pictures never do it the justice that in person does. 
In order to wear this, I use a minuscule amount to cover my lips. These lip tars are so incredibly opaque.
To wear this in a non-haute-coture way, I paired it with shimmery lids, winged eyeliner, rosy cheeks and a golden highlight.


Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sidecar , Naked, Buck, and Hustle
Stile Smudge pot in Black

Face:
MAC Face and Body in N3
Stila Liquid Luminizer in Gold #3
MAC Wonder Woman Mineralize Skinfinish in Golden Lariat
MAC Beauty Powder in Briar Rose (Venemous Villains Collection 2010)

Lips:
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Anime

No comments:

Post a Comment