Saturday, February 5, 2011

I'm thinking pink.

Thursday's look was very simple. thursdays are the day I have class from 8 in the morning until 9 at night so I needed to know my makeup was going to last all day. What do I turn to?
Urban Decay and Obssesive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip tar.

Last day with bad pictures, I promise. 
This whole look was super simple. Black cat eyeliner, super long lashes, slightly flushed cheeks and pinky coral lips.
Products used:
Urban Decay Primer potion 
Stila Smudgepot in Black
MAC So Sweet, So Easy Cremeblend blush (Barbie pink)
OCC lip tar in Divine (divine is listed on their website as "pale, flamingo pink" and while it is pink, it pulls a little but coral on me. Which is fine cause I love coral, but just should be noted.)
Revlon Super Lustruous lipgloss in Pink Pop.

I solemnly swear that i am up to no good,
-Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment